A tutored life drawing class in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. This workshop provides a great introduction to life drawing. During this class you will:
– develop an understanding of overall body proportions
– discover drawing methods suited for short / long poses
– learn how to draw a foreshortened figure (drawing the figure in perspective)
– understand the significance of light and dark contrast
– learn how to avoid common mistakes in life drawing
The workshop includes practical demonstrations, one to one tuition and group discussions. This class can be booked separately or as part of the beginner workshop series.